Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Moving On

Why is it so hard to move on from people who are not good for your sanity, your family, and your overall quality of life? I wish that there was a switch that could be flipped that would erase these people from your life, emotional attachments and all. It's also difficult when these people are intertwined into a broader circle of people in your life. I, for one, could go without communication and contact, but they will always be there, connections have been made that can't be broken.
I have realized that my wishes for a better situation, do not change anything. That what I hoped would be our  future is no longer possible. I have learned that there are many things in life that can not be changed, the actions of others are at the top of this list. My actions, on the other hand, are completely controllable and I will move on. We all will.

No comments:

Post a Comment