Thursday, July 18, 2013

Post-Partum Weight Loss: 6 Months Later

This is an update to my post-partum weight loss journey. My son is now 6 months old, and I have hit the point when I was hoping to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight/shape. Although I am extremely happy with my progress, and have made a great deal of changes to aid in reaching my goal, I still have about 5 pounds to go. I have decided to blame the left over weight on nursing, as it tends to make your body hold on to a little poundage. It may be a lie I tell myself, but it makes me feel better about not being exactly where I wanted to be at this point. I continued to follow the tips that I accumulated to write Post-Partum Weight Loss Tips, as well as made running a constant part of my life, and it got me here!

1 Week Before Baby #2
9 Weeks After Baby #2
6 Months After Baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment